Are you struggling to consistently create content that resonates with your audience? Do you find yourself spending hours every week trying to come up with ideas and feeling overwhelmed by the content creation process? As a mom entrepreneur, I’ve been in your shoes, and I understand the challenges that come with creating content that truly connects with your audience. That’s why I created the Unicorn Content Hub, a monthly membership program designed to provide you with guided accountability, expert support, and the tools you need to consistently create content that connects with your audience and drives conversions. In this blog post, I’ll share with you the story behind why I created the Unicorn Content Hub and how it can help you take your content creation to the next level.
Juggling Business and Babies: The Struggle of Consistent Content for Mom Entrepreneurs
I’ve been in the content game for a while now, and I’ve seen the power of clear and consistent content in driving business growth. But I’ve also experienced the frustration of feeling stuck and not knowing where to turn for help. For years I struggled to keep up with my own social media, website and marketing as a virtual assistant.
- I was a mom of toddlers with a household to manage and client work to complete during the nap time hustle.
- I had dreams. Every chance I got I worked on those dreams – creating, designing, planning & not once did I think to prioritize my content marketing.
- I’d post photos of the kids, chat with other mama entrepreneurs and get my client work done. I’d network and plan and launch products that were never getting the love and attention they deserved…and thus they never sold.
- Whenever I would launch something new I’d go into launch mode. Suddenly posting and engaging and messaging and chatting. Forcing myself to do lives and be visible. Then burning out and retreating to my client work safe space.
I know I wasn’t (and still am not) the only one. I’ve listened to my biz besties talk about how they wish they had time or could afford to outsource.
THAT is why I started the Unicorn Content Hub.
- So that moms would have content time already blocked into their calendars.
- So that moms could have someone who understands the chaos of mompreneuring and the flexibility it requires.
- So that moms could have consistent long form and social media content that works FOR them until they can pay the big bucks for an agency or copywriter.
That’s where guided accountability comes in.
What Is The Unicorn Content Hub
You’re probably wondering what The Unicorn Content Hub is anyway. The Unicorn Content Hub has everything you need to create content that stands out from the crowd and truly connect with your ideal client. In this monthly membership, you will learn my streamlined content creation process that saves you time and helps you consistently create high-quality content that connects with your audience and converts them to customers. Included in the Unicorn Content Hub is a quarterly content planning session with just you and me and all the ideas we can handle. We’ll take our ideas and turn them into a focused strategy and plan. In addition to that big time saver, we have guided accountability through the bi-weekly 90-minute content sprints. These 90-minute sessions happen every Monday and are designed to give you the time to work on your content WITH support. In addition to these two high touch pieces, you have access to two monthly coworking sessions, a training vault of videos for different software and tools, and an idea bank for when you just can’t come up with social media content.
You can join me for one of the free inside looks here.
Why You Need Guided Accountability to Achieve Your Content Creation Goals
When you have someone who is holding you accountable for your content creation goals, it’s much easier to stay on track and consistently create high-quality content. Oftentimes, an online business manager, copywriter, or virtual assistant can do this for you. But what do you do if you don’t have one of those or can’t yet afford it?
Members of the Unicorn Content Hub have access to bi-weekly 90-minute content sprints that are designed to help you focus on specific areas of content creation. Whether you need help with content mapping, design, caption writing, hashtag/SEO categorization, video creation, or scheduling, we have you covered.
Guided accountability is helpful for achieving content creation goals because it provides structure, support, and motivation. When we set goals for ourselves, it can be easy to let them slip by the wayside without any external accountability or guidance. However, when we have someone to report to and a system in place to keep us on track, we are more likely to stay committed to our goals and make progress towards them.
With guided accountability, you have someone to check in with regularly to discuss your progress, offer feedback, and troubleshoot any issues that arise. This helps to keep you accountable and motivated, as well as providing valuable insight and guidance to help you overcome any obstacles that might be preventing you from achieving your content creation goals.
Additionally, guided accountability helps to provide structure to your content creation process. Rather than feeling overwhelmed or directionless, you have a clear plan and timeline for your content creation, which can help to reduce stress and increase productivity. With a clear plan in place and regular check-ins to keep you on track, you are more likely to achieve your goals and create consistent, high-quality content that helps to grow your business or brand.
If you’re tired of feeling like you’re always behind on your content creation, it’s time to try guided accountability.
Unleashing the Magic: Discover the Benefits of the Unicorn Content Hub
My goal is to help you create more content with less stress. Your business should be able to grow, with consistency in your messages and branding. By joining the Unicorn Content Hub, you’ll be able to create content that aligns with your goals, speaks to your audience, and reflects your brand. With our guidance and support, you’ll develop a clear and consistent content strategy that sets you apart from your competitors and drives results.
After just one quarter in the program, you’ll:
- True Audience Connection: You will create content that deeply resonates with your target audience, fostering a sense of trust and loyalty that goes beyond mere transactional relationships
- Consistent Content: You will establish your brand as a thought leader in your industry and create a loyal following of customers and fans. SEO & algorithms will love you.
- Unlimited Growth Potential: By consistently creating high-quality content that speaks to your audience and drives results, you’ll be able to increase your revenue and achieve your growth goals.
- Streamlined Processes: Our 90-minute sprints and coworking sessions help you stay focused and productive.
- A Full Idea Bank: You will have a wealth of creative content ideas that you can draw upon whenever you need to develop new content.
- A community of fellow passionate business owners focused on creating consistent content that connects.
What People Are Saying About the Unicorn Content Hub
“Raewyn pulled concepts out of the mental clutter to create a streamlined system and a strategic content creation plan. I finally have direction AND room to create. It always felt I could have one or the other, but never both at the same time! Everyone needs a Raewyn to get their message out there.” – Salina Beasley, About Face Consulting
“I loved getting to talk through my goals and vision while also planning content. I love the questions you asked to prompt me to think of things that would keep me on track and growing in my business.” – Pam Hodges, Little Learning Moments
“Content before has always felt like a hassle, mostly because I feel like I’m so close to my business that I never have anything new to share.” Amber Barrett, Systems Strategist.
Are you ready for guided accountability, private content planning sessions with a seasoned content strategist and community?
Check out the Unicorn Content Hub and join us TODAY. I get it, mama, I know you’re busy and you’re not sure if you’ll commit and make it worth your money; that’s why I want to invite you to the next free session so that you can get a feel for the membership. Remember, I’ve been where you are. The overwhelm, confusion, and “I’m always behind in my business,” feelings can be gone. Let’s do this >> join the Unicorn Content Hub for just $128/mo or $1,398 a year.